Scrapping sisters is a fun way to reflect on the unique bond you share with your siblings.
Ideas for Scrapping Sisters
Scrapping sisters can be a great opportunity to stretch your scrapbooking skills. Here are some creative ideas to try:
- Make a timeline showing photos of you and your sisters throughout the years to demonstrate how much you have changed.
- Divide the paper into two columns, then make a page that shows how each of you would describe the other.
- Create a "Recipe for a Sister" page that describes some of the ingredients that go into making a special sister.
- Make a page that compares your relationship to that of famous sisters throughout history.
Journaling questions for scrapping sisters include:
- In what ways do you physically resemble each other?
- What personality traits do you share?
- What do you like to do for fun together?
- What is the biggest fight you and your sister have ever had?
- How has your relationship changed over the years?
- If you also have a brother, how is your relationship with your sister different from the bond you share with your brother?
If you're looking for quotes to add to your sister-themed scrapbook pages, here are a few options to consider:
- "More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you've been bad and good." --Linda Sunshine
- "Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life." --Charles M. Schulz
- "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." --Amy Li
- "Helping one another is part of the religion of sisterhood." --Louisa May Alcott
- "How do people make it through life without a sister?" --Sara Corpening
- "A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." --Marion C. Garretty
- "When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?" --Pam Brown
- "You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you talk about your memories." --Deborah Moggach
- "What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it with? " --Jenny DeVries
- "I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at." --Maya Angelou
- "Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other." --Carol Saline
Sister Page Title Ideas
Need a special page title for your sister scrapbook layout? Here are some great options to consider:
- A Sister is a Forever Friend
- Sister Act
- Sisterly Ties
- Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice
- Sisters, Gotta Love 'Em!
- Sisters Warm the Heart
- I've Got All My Sisters with Me
- S~I~S --- Simply Incredible Sister
- Sisters Are Forever
- Sisters Are Special
- Sisters Are Super!
- A True Sister
- Special Sisters
Sister Scrapbook Supplies
As you might expect, many people choose to accent their sister scrapbook pages with supplies that have a fun and feminine feel. For example:
- Silk or satin ribbons
- Glittery patterned papers
- Metallic chipboard letters
Of course, if you're looking for items with a sister theme, you can find rub-ons, stickers, and a variety of other accents for your pages at most leading scrapbook supply stores. For example, A Cherry on Top Scrapbooking Shoppe and Scrapbook.com both carry several types of sister-themed scrapbooking products within their "Family" supply section.