Baby boy scrapbooks become more precious to parents as the years go by. Don't miss out on the opportunity to preserve your baby's most important moments.
About Baby Boy Scrapbooks
Baby boy scrapbooks are a wonderful place to record all of your little man's major "firsts" in life, including:
- His first tooth
- His first photo
- His first bath
- His first steps
- His first birthday
Time flies so quickly, and the things you think you'll always remember tend to fade over the years. A baby boy scrapbook keeps those memories tangible now and for generations to come.
Baby Boy Scrapbook Albums
Scrapbooks for baby boys come in various sizes and styles. You can find post bound 12x12 albums covered in baby blue faux suede and embellished with little baby footprints, albums that are embroidered with a baby boy in mid-cart wheel, and 12x12 inch fabric covered albums that use the strap hinge binding system so pages lay flat.
Every scrapbook album needs background paper. Some nice choices include:
- Baby Boy Doublesided: This double-sided paper features a solid blue design on one side and a white background with a matching blue design on the other side.
- Sailor Baby Blue Alphabet: This design features alphabet blocks in blue, red and orange.
- Barely a Wink: This paper is double sided. Side one is blue with stars, clouds, and dots in shades of blue, yellow, gray and white. The other side is white with a coordinating green plaid.
- Pebbles Paper Pack: Pack of papers features designs in coordinating blues including checked, stars, blocks and teddy bears.
- Baby Paper Pad: This pad filled with 6x6 inch baby print scrapbook papers from Echo Park includes six designs featuring dots, stripes, chevron, and plaid. It also includes patterns composed of alphabet letters, stars, onsies and title cards that can be cut apart.
What baby boy scrapbook would be complete without a few embellishments?
- It's a Boy: This sticker set features a cards saying, 'It's a boy,' along with other coordinated designs.
- Baby Boy Ribbon: This pretty blue ribbon is printed with phrases and cute baby designs.
- Baby Boy Bath: This fun embellishment set from Jolee includes a bathrobe on a hanger, shampoo, comb and 'bathtime' sign.
Page Title Ideas
You can have lots of fun creating page titles. Some suggestions might include:
- The World is Always Changing: This could be a fun title to go with a page about changing baby's diapers.
- You Are My Son Shine!: This is a little play on words from a well known tune.
- Oh Boy!: This title is very versatile.
- It's a Boy!: This is a good title to use with delivery room shots.
- Snails, Pails and Puppy Dog Tails: This nursery rhyme line would be fun to use with a photo of a messy baby boy.
- Thank Heaven for Little Boys: It's a different spin on the Maurice Chevalier song from the musical GiGi.
- I Loved You Before I Met You: This is a great title to go with an ultrasound image.
- Take a Bite Out of Life!: Use this title to commemorate baby's first tooth.
Baby Poems for Boys
Scrapbook.com has a nice collection of poems about baby boys in their community library. They cover many aspects of babyhood, and could be used "as is" or tailored to suit your layouts. Selections include:
- Baby Records: This verse would make a nice opener for the entire album.
- Baby's First Picture or Ultrasound: This verse expresses a lovely sentiment about the intimate relationship between mother and fetus.
- Sweet Souvenirs: This is a poignant verse about how quickly baby boys grow. It would also make a lovely opening page for a little boy's scrapbook.