Calligraphy fonts add a touch of handmade elegance to your scrapbooking projects.
Finding Free Calligraphy Fonts Online
If you're looking for free calligraphy fonts online, LoveToKnow Scrapbooking recommends the following options:
- Aenima is a script font with a distressed look.
- Black Chancery is a simple and easy to read font.
- Chopin Script is elegant and old fashioned, making it the perfect choice for scrapbooking wedding or romance themed layouts.
- Dragonfly is a font with a slightly retro feel.
- Loki Cola is a font that is reminiscent of the Coca-Cola logo.
- Selfish is a script font with a very feminine look.
- ShakeFest has both upper and lowercase letters, making it a good choice for small bits of scrapbook journaling.
- Speedline offers the look of calligraphy, but is a very informal font that is perfect for scrapbooking everyday memories.
- The King and Queen is an unusual font that resembles the lettering found in old fashioned storybooks.
Additional Font Resources
Still looking for more fonts? Check out the selection of free fonts for scrapbooking on the following Web sites:
Using Fonts to Fake the Look of Calligraphy
While you can download your favorite font and use it to print out a journaling block, free calligraphy fonts can also be used as guides for hand lettered titles. Simply print out the words of your choice in a light grey ink and trace over the letters with an acid-free marker. The result will look just like professional calligraphy, only without all of the hard work!