Christmas scrapbook paper can add just the festive touch you want when creating a holiday-themed book. Whether you design a new scrapbook every year or you wish to preserve one especially memorable holiday season, you'll find plenty of Christmas paper options to choose from.
Free Printable Christmas Scrapbook Paper
If buying Christmas gifts put a strain on your budget, save some money and scrapbook your pictures using free printable paper designs. These exclusive patterns are available as PDF files. To download, simply click on the pattern you want and the file will open in a new tab or window. From there you can save the papers to your computer or print them out. For best results, print them onto acid-free paper using the highest quality setting your printer will allow.
If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips.
Free Digital Scrapbook Kits
If you're a digital scrapbooker, the following sites have kits that feature papers as well as embellishments:
- Smitten Blog Designs has a lovely free digital scrapbook kit that includes retro-inspired papers as well as an assortment of Christmas embellishment options.
- Best Free Digital Scrapbook has a wide variety of options including things like holiday pandas, and layered, quilt-block Christmas trees.
- Try these four sets of 16 coordinating digital patterns for lots of variety.
Buying Christmas Scrapbook Paper
These online scrapbook retailers stock a variety of holiday paper that's sure to help you add the spirit of the season to your special book:
- Scrapbook.com conveniently packages papers into collections or individual sheets. There are over 700 different paper options to choose from, including traditional images of St. Nick and poinsettias as well as subtle and elegant designs.
- A Cherry on Top has a well stocked Christmas section that includes both papers and embellishments.
- Scrap Your Trip is often thought of as source for vacation scrapbook supplies, but this site has a nicely stocked Christmas section as well.
Maybe you want to scrapbook baby's first Christmas or you've compiled decades worth of photos from your family's past holiday seasons. Use papers and accessories to create a book you can be proud of. Everyone who flips through it will have fond memories of the special holiday you've preserved.