Free children's fonts offer a fast and easy way to add a stylish touch to your scrapbooking projects.
Free Children's Fonts Online
A variety of free children's fonts can be found across the Internet. However, LoveToKnow Scrapbooking recommends the following:
- A Little Pot looks like a child's handwriting, but is still a very readable font to use for scrapbook journaling.
- 101 Anuther Pictobet features toys and everyday objects attached to the letters, making it a great choice for general child-themed scrapbook projects.
- Beyond Wonderland is a wonderful font for pages about learning to read, storytime rituals, or your child's favorite books.
- For Kids is a dingbat font with a variety of whimsical illustrations. Print them onto cardstock circles for use as frugal scrapbook embellishments!
Fonts for Boys
If you're working on a layout for your son's scrapbook, check out the following helpful links:
- Germs is the perfect font for scrapbooking your son's love of monsters.
- Skidz is a font with letters that appear to be written in the middle of tire tracks - a great choice for pages about a little boy's fascination with cars and trucks!
- Distortia is a messy, grungy font with a very masculine feel.
Fonts for Girls
Free children's fonts for girls have a light and airy feel. If you're looking for fonts that are as sweet as your little princess, LoveToKnow Scrapbooking suggests the following:
- Flores features block letters with pretty flower accents.
- My Lover has small hearts accenting the letters-making it a great choice for a layout about your daughters favorite things.
- Give Me Some Sugar has swirled accents on the letters and is reminiscent of the lettering you'd seen in an old-fashioned storybook.
Additional Free Font Resources
Still looking for more free scrapbooking fonts? Try searching at one of the following sites: