Stickers are an easy way to embellish scrapbook pages. You can use one or two colorful stickers to highlight a small section of your layout or use lots of them to create a frame or border for your page. Printable stickers are a great way to create your own embellishments right from your home computer, using your printer and some self-adhesive sticker paper. Try some of these free printable scrapbooking stickers in your next layout.
Printable Sticker Collections
The following printable stickers are all free to use. Here's what you'll need to have on hand:
- A color printer
- Self-adhesive sticker paper (or plain acid-free printer paper, sharp knife or scissors, and paper adhesive)
Open each file by clicking on the photo or the link below the collection you'd like, and either save the file to your computer to print later, or print it out directly from the reader. If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips.
Tips for Working with Printable Stickers
The following tips can help make sure you get the best results from your project:
- Print a test copy of your design on plain paper before you use your self-adhesive sticker paper.
- Set your printer on the "high" quality setting so your stickers have crisp, vibrant colors when printed.
- Do not touch the paper for several minutes after it is printed to make sure the ink has dried completely.
- If you want to make your own epoxy bubble stickers, cover the images on your sticker sheet with a thin layer of Diamond Glaze. When it dries, the Diamond Glaze will give your sticker a raised and shiny appearance.
- If you make a mistake when placing your sticker on your layout, use Un-Du adhesive remover to lift the sticker gently from the paper.
Embellish with Ease
Even if you don't have special sticker paper for your printables, you can still create sticker-like embellishments for your scrapbooks with free printable patterns. Printing the sticker designs out on regular, high quality paper and coating them with clear adhesive or a touch of clear glitter will give you the same type of finish as a real sticker would. Try a variety of stickers in your layouts to make your pages pop.