Scrapbook friend quotes can be a wonderful way to finish a special layout. Whether you're documenting memories of a friend you've known since kindergarten, your college roommate, or a coworker who has since become like a sister, LoveToKnow Scrapbooking is here to help.
Popular Scrapbook Friend Quotes
Some of the most popular friendship quotes for scrapbook pages include:
- "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies." --Aristotle
- "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you." --Winnie the Pooh
- "A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad." --Arnold H. Glasgow
- "Friends are relatives you make for yourself." --Eustache Deschamps
- "A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world." --Lois Wyse
- "One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention." --Clifton Fadiman
- "No road is long with good company." --Turkish proverb
- "A good friend is cheaper than therapy." --Author unknown
- "The road to a friend's house is never long." --Danish proverb
Additional scrapbook friendship quotes can be found on the following Web sites:
Quotes from your favorite movies, TV shows, or songs about friendship may also make a wonderful addition to your scrapbook layout. For example, the movies Heathers and Mean Girls have several witty sayings about friendship. The TV show Friends is another great source of scrapbook friend quotes and ideas.
Page Title Suggestions
Once you've chosen the perfect quote for your friendship scrapbook layout, you may find yourself looking for a page title. Here are some options to consider:
- A Family of Friends
- Old Friends Warm the Heart
- Partners in Crime
- Two Peas in a Pod
- Life Without Friendship is Like a Sky Without the Sun
- Friends Make Every Day a Party
- Friendship Never Melts Away
- Friends of a Feather... Shop Together
- A True Friend is a Priceless Treasure
- Best Friends are Like Old Quilts...Warm and Valuable
- Food & Friends... Life is Good
- Life is a Patchwork of Friends
- Friends are the Chocolate Chips in the Cookie of Life
Journaling Ideas for Friendship Scrapbook Layouts
Obviously, a scrapbooking project should include names, dates, locations, and other key information to help identify the subject of a layout. If you're not sure what to write beyond the basic scrapbook journaling, however, the following questions may help you get started:
- How did you meet?
- Was your friendship an instant bond or did it take some time for you to warm up to each other?
- Why is her friendship important to you?
- What is the most important thing your friend has taught you?
- What do you like to do together for fun?
- Have you ever had a major disagreement? If so, how did you resolve the issue?
- How do you imagine your friendship in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
Adding Pizazz with Pre-Made Products
If you're pressed for time, there are many manufacturers who have created stickers, rub-ons, chipboard, vellum quotes, and decorative patterned paper with scrapbook friend quotes, phrases, and sayings. Simply add one or two of these embellishments to your page for an attractive layout that showcases how you feel about your best friend. To start your search for supplies, visit the Friendship section of A Cherry on Top Scrapbooking Shoppe.