Thanksgiving is all about having an appreciation for the special blessings in your life. Create some pretty holiday scrapbook pages that showcase these moments with some Thanksgiving-themed scrapbook pages.
Free Scrapbook Pages for Thanksgiving
Download these three free pages for your Thanksgiving scrapbook. If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips. Add your pictures in the indicated areas and embellish like any other page.
Tips for Embellishing Thanksgiving Scrapbook Pages
Embellish these and other Thanksgiving scrapbook pages to make a scrapbook that's unique to your family's holiday:
- Give all members of your family a small note card and ask them to write down one thing they are thankful for. Pair these cards with portrait snapshots for a simple yet memorable Thanksgiving layout.
- Make a scrapbook page that includes recipes for your family's favorite dishes, whether it's Grandma's mashed potatoes or Aunt Pat's pumpkin pie. If you have them, handwritten recipe cards make especially meaningful keepsakes.
- If your family lives in different parts of the country, make a page that describes the travel plans involved in your Thanksgiving celebration. Who traveled the furthest to attend? Did you drive or fly to your destination? Do you have any funny traveling stories that you want to share?
- Compare holiday celebrations throughout the years by compiling a collection of Thanksgiving photos that show similar poses. For example, photos that show all the men in your family watching football after enjoying their Thanksgiving meal will show how everyone has changed over the years.
- Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving in the same way. Document your special family traditions such as unusual foods or games to create a scrapbook page that reflects your family.
- Add some fun Thanksgiving poems to your pages to highlight photos and other mementos from your celebration.
Choosing Color Schemes
Go the extra mile and coordinate your pages with a Thanksgiving-themed color scheme. Colors you may want to use include:
If you don't like the traditional Thanksgiving colors or feel like they clash with your photos, you have a few different options to consider:
- Convert your photos to black and white or a sepia tone using your favorite image editing software.
- Cover bold patterned paper with vellum to soften the colors.
- Try lightly sanding papers and embellishments to give them a slightly distressed look.
- Experiment with traditional colors by adding small amounts of unexpected shades such as an aqua blue or pale pink.
Celebrate Your Memories
Use these free scrapbook pages as part of your Thanksgiving or overall holiday-themed scrapbook, adding photos, journaling, and your own special touches. Printable pages allow you to quickly put together some beautiful layouts to preserve your Thanksgiving memories.