Video game scrapbook stickers keep scrapbooking modern and current. For many families, game night involves the Wii, Playstation or other gaming systems. Stickers with a video game theme reflect this lifestyle in a way that lets you creatively scrapbook about it.
Using Video Game Stickers
Most homes have at least one video gaming system. Many families own more than one. If you have kids, they likely log quite a few hours in playing virtual sports, racing, fantasy and other video games. Scrapbooking some of those moments helps capture their personality and pastimes. Consider these ideas for creating video game scrapbook layouts and using the stickers in other paper crafts:
- Embellish a page that stars a video game fan. Whether or not the photos show the child playing video games, the embellishments emphasize the child's love for games and provide an embellishment that fits her personality.
- Design the page to look like a television or handheld video game screen.
- Create a family game night layout with the stickers and photos of the family playing video games.
- Capture a video game tournament that a family member joins or hosts.
- Use the themed stickers to make your own party invitations for a video game birthday party.
- Add the stickers to a scrapbook layout for a birthday party with the video game theme.
- Make a homemade card for a video game fan. The card is a personalized way to give the recipient a gift card to a video game retailer.
Options for Video Game Scrapbook Stickers
There are several brands of scrapbook stickers that offer video game themes. Many online retailers, craft stores and specialty scrapbooking stores sell stickers that will fit your video game theme.
Brands of Video Game Stickers
- Jolee's Boutique: Jolee's Boutique is a popular brand of scrapbooking stickers with a wide range of themes including a video game package. The stickers from this line include a television screen that says "Game Over", video game systems, controllers and images of game disks.
- Karen Foster: This brand offers a Game Fanatic pack of stickers. It includes images of video game controllers and several phrases related to video games. The font resembles a video game screen. The line also includes a set of four vintage-style video game sign stickers and 12x12 paper so you can coordinate the entire scrapbook layout to fit the theme.
- Paper Wizard: This company offers a "Game on" paper piercing embellishment that is shaped like a video game controller.
- Scrappin' Sports: Here you'll find video game rub-on transfers rather than actual stickers. There are two different sheets of the rub-ons that include images of controllers, video game disks and phrases that relate to the theme. They also offer 12x12 double-sided paper with the video game theme.
- Moxxie: This is another company that offers a video game rub-on transfer for scrapbooking. The rub-on is 2x8 and says "Video Gamer" on it. It has a row of video game-style aliens along the bottom. Moxxie also carries 12x12 paper called "High Score" that has the video game theme.
Where to Buy Video Game Stickers
You can start your search for video game stickers at your local craft or scrapbooking supply store. Craft stores such as Michaels and Hobby Lobby carry a wide selection of scrapbooking stickers. If you can't find stickers with a video game theme, look for online scrapbook supply retailers that offer the mentioned video game stickers.
Video game scrapbook stickers add a light-hearted embellishment to your game-themed scrapbook layouts. They work well to highlight the young video game star in your life.