Patterned scrapbook paper with cross, egg, and Easter bunny motifs can help you create a beautiful Easter layout for your scrapbook album. Small touches of Easter themed paper can be incorporated into photo mats or journaling blocks with Easter poems. You could even try making decorative Easter tag embellishments for your layout.
Free Printable Easter Paper Designs
You can download these four free paper designs to your computer as PDFs. If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips.
Once you've saved the papers you like, you can print them out onto acid-free paper for use in your scrapbooking project.
More Free Easter Paper
Visit these websites for more free Easter theme scrapbook paper patterns:
- Scrapbook Scrapbook: Scrapbook Scrapbook has a large selection of free downloadable paper featuring religious and Easter Bunny themes for Easter. There are patterned papers as well as printable frames and tags.
- Activity Village: This site offers free pattern background paper in Easter themes
- Love Paper Crafts: Here you'll find a variety of pretty papers that feature bunnies, eggs, and a variety of patterns.
Companies that Sell Easter Paper
If you don't like what you see locally, look for Easter paper from the following companies at scrapbook supply stores online:
- Doodlebug Design: This Easter paper pack has a light and contemporary look.
- Karen Foster Design: Turn to Karen Foster Design for 12x12 patterned paper collections with colorful Easter graphics.
- Designs by Reminisce: This Iowa-based company offers 12x12 double-sided patterned paper and shimmer paper in Easter designs for scrapbooking.
Creating Your Easter Scrapbook Project
Easter photos tend to be very colorful, which gives you a perfect opportunity to experiment with mixing and matching different patterned papers. You can even try cutting papers into Easter egg shapes to make a unique border for your layout. Don't be afraid to be creative and have fun creating your Easter scrapbook designs.