Scrapbooking is a fun hobby, but one that can get expensive quickly when you want to purchase embellishments and extras for your pages. Print free cutouts that add a little something extra to your page without adding something extra to your wallet.
Free Printable Scrapbook Cutouts
Don't spend your scrapbook money on cutouts that you can print from home for free. Instead, peruse the various options below and print them at home as an affordable alternative. These basic shapes, in a variety of designs, make it easy to add a little oomph to your layout. To open them, simply click on the image or caption of your choice. It will open as a .pdf in another window or tab, depending on your computer settings. If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips. Then print the images on heavy duty cardstock or white scrapbook paper. Make sure you adjust your printer settings for the best quality images based on your paper choice.
Creative Scrapbook Ideas for Using Cutouts
Once you have printed the cutouts of your choice, whether you use the ones above or opt for other printable scrapbooking patterns or die cuts, use your favorite scrapbook paper cutter to clip the images that you want to use to embellish your scrapbook layouts. You can use them as-is to enhance your memories, or get creative for an even more unique design.
- Give your free printable scrapbook cutouts a bit of sparkle by adding a sprinkle of glitter to the designs of your choice.
- Use rubber stamps to personalize the cutouts with shapes, letters, or other graphic elements.
- For a 3-D effect, make your own craft snow and glue a bit to cutouts that you'll work into winter scrapbook layouts.
- Call attention to cutouts on your scrapbook pages by outlining them with ribbon or embellishing them with rhinestones.
- Use these cutouts in combination with paper punch art, such as flowers, unusual shapes, or other fun paper punch designs.
Add Embellishments Without Paying Extra
It's easy to pick up embellishments like die-cuts, cutouts, and more when you are shopping for your scrapbook supplies. However, you can add your embellishments without paying extra by using free scrapbook clip art, free scrapbook paper, and these free cutouts. These resources provide no-cost options to enhance existing scrapbook pages or to create new ones. Consider printing several sheets so you'll have a number of cutouts on hand whenever creativity strikes. Store them along with your paper, stickers and other scrapbooking supplies for easy access.